Fiber has many benefits for our body.
For example, they reduce the risk of certain cancers, particularly breast cancer, facilitates intestinal transit, and improves digestion and many other things, according to the Katalysis study on dietary fiber.
- Some tips for increasing the amount of fiber in your diet:
- Eat more fruits and vegetables.
- Replace your starches and industrial cereals with whole grains
- Also consider bulgur, quinoa, spelled, millet, or even oats.
- Eat dried fruits
- Favor wholemeal bread and cereal breads
- Replace your white flour with whole wheat flourFind a quality complementation with our vegetable post-training .