The Best Foods for Combat Sports Recovery
In any sport but more particularly incombat sports such as boxing, MMA or even jujitsu,food is essential in the process of muscle recovery andjoints. The hours following the muscular solicitation are very important because it is necessary in the first place to eliminate the waste and rehydrate the organism. It is therefore essential to hydrate well after an effort to eliminate toxins and compensate for mineral losses.
What type of diet after physical exertion like sparring
The well-known adage of 5 fruits and vegetables a day is true, but for a post-sparring meal or after intense physical exertion, is it important to eat exclusively these foods? The answer is no. Indeed this advice applies especially to everyday life to have the necessary nutrients to stay healthy, you must eat foods of different kinds every day to vary the pleasures and vary the energy intake.es.
After our session, we will therefore favor foods that provide our body with a certain energy, such as carbohydrates and proteins; always consuming enough water to rehydrate the body. It is therefore advisable to consume foods with nutritious intake that directly targets the muscles that have worked during training:
- Proteins: an essential resource for your muscles to recover from the efforts made. Turkey is the epitome of lean protein because turkey is low in fat. We must not store too much protein otherwise our body will store it as fat.
- Carbohydrates: perfect elements for regenerating the body with glycogen.
- Acidosis: to fight against acidosis, it is recommended to drink alkalizing drinks, a drink rich in baking soda.
- Lipids: after a workout you burn lipids which are more commonly called fats, so avoid foods that are too rich in lipids, especially after your sparring..
A product that will allow you to find all the elements spent during your training is thePOST-TRAINING produced by us, you will findvegetable proteins , microalgae, glycine and BCAA. It's our perfect post-workout product that provides you with calcium, vitamin C and magnesium to help support normal energy metabolism.
The best foods for better recovery
Immediately after the effort, it is not recommended to eat too heavily directly, it is however possible within 30 minutes after the effort to consume carbohydrates found in cereal bars or dried fruits. To start a real meal, it is advisable to wait 2 hours to consume foods that allow energy reconstruction. It is therefore recommended to eat foods such as:
- Cottage cheese: which provides proteins such as whey and casein. Cottage cheese is very effective in its role of quickly replenishing muscles after training. Casein has an effect similar to whey but which acts over time, which makes cottage cheese an interesting ingredient for short and long-term recovery.me.
- Cucumber: an essential ingredient after your boxing training because the skin of the cucumber contains silica, a component that allows the regeneration of muscle tissue.
- Chicken tenderloin: one of the best meats for recovery in your quest for protein. A very balanced food perfect for sports nutrition that also has the advantage of being easy to cook.
- Dried fruits with almonds: almonds contain many nutrients such as: fiber, magnesium, manganese or vitamins. These are high-protein foods that fit perfectly into your salads.
- Sweet potato: This is another very complete food in energy values but the most interesting is its iron and vitamin C content. Very low in calories, sweet potato contains carbohydrates which help build glycogen of your muscles.
- Green tea: previously mentioned the importance of hydration in recovery and added to this antioxidant-rich green tea. This helps fight inflammation perfect for reducing the damage to your muscles.
The Best Alkaline Foodshttps://www.naturaforce.com/remove-acidity-in-the-organism/alkalinizing-foods/cn-reloaded=11
Sports nutrition: what you need to know about carbohydrates, fats and proteinshttps://www.unlockfood.ca/fr/Articles/Activite-physique/La-nutrition-des-sportifs-Ce-qu%E2%80%99il-faut-savoir-s.aspx
What foods to favor to facilitate muscle recoveryhttps://www.sportenine.fr/les-tutos-prepa-recup/les-conseils-sportifs-boiron/quels-alimentations-privilegier-pour-faciliter-la-recuperation-musculaire
Foods for better recovery after exercisehttps://www.coachmagazine.fr/10-foods-mieux-recuperer-apres-leffort/
Protein needs in endurance athletes: Dietary strategies in practice for the management of total protein intake and recovery. Véronique Rousseau, dietitian-nutritionist INSEP, 2014.