Presentation by Samuel Kistohurry:
Samuel Kistohurry is a French professional boxer, born March 1, 1995 in Pessac.
Turning professional in 2016, Samuel won his first three fights. He was then recalled to the French amateur team to participate in the next games. The result is clear:
- Gold at the Debrecen International Tournament
- Gold at the Kienbaum International Tournament
- Gold at the Usti International Tournament
- Gold at the Cologne International Tournament
- Silver at Tokyo Games Qualifying Tournament
- Participation in the Tokyo Games
Why Samuel and NØKO?
Prior to his participation in the Tokyo Games, Samuel was looking for a nutrition partner. At the same time, we were looking to get closer to the France team.
Interested in the quality of our post-training , Samuel preferred us to the competition!
Article rédigé par