Pumkin Spice Protein Latte
Pumpkin spice protein latte: muscular comfort.
The pumpkin spice latte is a comforting hot drink full of good things.
With 7 g of protein per latte, enjoy a tasty and quality break.
The Pumking Spice Protein Latte offers an exquisite blend of fall flavors. The richness of espresso coffee interweaves harmoniously with the natural sweetness of plant-based milk, creating a velvety, satisfying texture.
It’s a comforting taste experience, a perfect balance of spice and sweetness from the squash.
The ingredients for 2 Pumpkin Lattes
For the syrup:
120 g of pumpkin puree
45 g of maple syrup
300 g of water
1 teaspoon of 4 spice mix
Pumpkin spice lattes:
500 g almond milk without added sugar
40 g of ORIGINAL POST WORKOUT (1 scoop)
8 tablespoons pumpkin spice syrup
20 g of vegetable whipped cream
4 g of cinnamon powder to decorate
The steps of the recipe:
- Prepare the syrup by bringing the pumpkin puree, maple syrup, water and spices to the boil (let boil for 5 minutes)
- Put the syrup in the glass
- Pour the 2 espressos on top and mix
- Bring the milk to the boil and gradually mix it into the ORIGINAL POST WORKOUT
- Pour over the syrup and espresso mixture
- Cover with vegetable whipped cream as desired
- Enjoy by the fire.
Do not hesitate to share with us how you made the recipe and tell us what you thought of it.